Single Mum Media Call Out
Seeking single mums affected by the recent Newstart changes
National TV Program | Posted 28 February 2013
Respond by – 15 March 2013 12:00PM
Hello, My name is Alice and I am a researcher for a National TV Program. We’re looking for single mums to speak to about the effect of the recent changes to parenting payments. We’re looking to speak to mums from all over Australia. Specifically we are looking for mums who:
- Have a young child / young children and have recently moved on to Newstart
- Or have a child/children turning eight this year and will therefore be moving onto Newstart soon
- We would like to speak to both working and unemployed mums who are already doing it tough and feel that the move to Newstart has already had or will have a severe effect on their day to day life and that of their children
- We’d like to speak to mums who can provide specific examples of things they have had to or will have to sacrifice as a result of the changes
We would like to speak to as many mums as possible so please don’t hesitate to respond. If you would like to speak with me about your circumstances please reply using the form link below, and I will give you a call or send you an email. Many thanks, Alice.
DEADLINE – 15 March 2013 12:00PM
How to respond/register your interest in this Media Call-Out…
1. “Like” or “Tweet” this page (below)
2. Fill out the Media Call-Out Response form here (NOW CLOSED) by the above deadline date.