Urgent Call Out
Seeking children of single mothers
Motivation WW – Tikes On Bikes | Posted 26-01-2017 12:30 AM
Seeking children of single parents to receive a new bicycle
Here is the company’s description of the day’s proceedings
“We run a team-building activity for corporate group, where they build a bike and think they are going to race it – then at the last minute we say “No race..how about we donate them to some worthy kids?”. The children come in, receive their new bike and helmet, participate in a group photo of kids, corporate group and bikes, ending with thank yous and goodbyes”.
Details are as below, and we (www.singlemum.com.au – Single Parent Australia) have worked with this group before – they are legitimate and your child will receive a brand new bicycle! It’s a case of first-in, first served, however don’t be discouraged to apply, as last time we ran this we didn’t completely fill the quota. If you can meet the conditions below and want a new bike for your child, please let us know by filling in the form and they will be in touch if you are a successful applicant!
YOU MUST APPLY USING THE FORM BELOW AFTER READING THE BELOW DETAILS
- Where – A Terrigal hotel
- When –
Time – Arrive 4pm (Depart at 5:15pm with your bicycle)
Date – 31st January 2017
What you receive
- Afternoon tea at 4pm
- A brand-new bicycle and helmet for your child (child must be aged between 6-12 years old)
- $50 cash on the day to compensate your travel costs
What you need to do
- Attend in person with your child at the time and place stated in this call-out (above)
- Participate in group photographs
- Be able to take your bicycle home with you at 5:15pm
You can find out more information at the company website here
DEADLINE – NOW CLOSED
How to respond/register your interest in this Media Call-Out…
1. “Like” or “Tweet” this page (below)
2. Fill out the Media Call-Out Response form here (NOW CLOSED) by the above deadline date.
Stay in the Aussie single parent loop!
Don’t miss another Australian single parent article, news item, freebie, research / media call-out or offer!